Pages

Friday 30 March 2012



First blog!.....now what to say? First, this blog is all about my thoughts, feelings and random lunacy, plus some of the stuff I create, like, dislike etc etc. I will not apologise for any of the content I choose to post! Some will be rude, crude and not in the least politically correct, so suck it up princess! My agenda for this post is to vent and share who I am and what makes me tick. Judge me, don't read, it's not about YOU, it's about me. A license to be open, honest and selfish. Dear god...I feel like I give enough in other realms of my life to be given that small oppportunity!

Enough of the soap box stuff ( I feel better already!)

Why is my blog called the driftwood birdhouse? because that's what started this transformation. Living on Vancouver Island we have a good supply of driftwood. I love to get out on the beach and search for that elusive piece of debris that sparks my imagination to make something! Doing the creative stuff I do is my release from the strsses, strains and general craziness that is the world today. You know what, I am happy in my own skin, in my own home and private space and feel compelled to share. The addage " A little of what you fancy does you good! " is food for thought. I'll keep you posted...............................watch this space?

No comments:

Post a Comment